‘Must-See Japan’, the guidebook packed with all the best and most concise information for visitors to the country. If you’re coming to Japan for only a week or two it can be hard to decide on where exactly to go, how to get around and what to see and do.
As the culmination of nearly a decade’s worth of experience travelling around every corner of the country, ‘Must-See Japan’ will tell you exactly where to visit, what you simply must see when you’re there, along with a whole load of insider tips and sage-like advice for making the most of your stay!
Paperback and kindle/smartphone/tablet formats available at:
(Excerpt from the book description)
Must-See Japan is your up-to-date and concise guide for discovering the best sights, the most delicious foods and the essential must-do activities in this fascinating and complex country.
Offering detailed itineraries for trips lasting a week or a month, this guide will help you plan every detail of your stay in Japan.
Must-See Japan includes:
- Insider tips on when and where is best to visit, so you won’t miss a thing
- Detailed itineraries for making the most of your time in Japan, from short trips lasting a few days to multi-week adventures
- Travel information with all the advice you need for getting around, from bullet trains to buses
- Honest reviews for a variety of hotels, hot springs and restaurants
- Useful direct links to websites with all the latest information
- Practical advice on what to do and how to do it, drawing on the personal experience of the author, a long-term resident of Japan
- Quickly find the information you need with the active table of contents and logical layout
- Unbeatable value for a guide packed with a decade’s worth of firsthand and trustworthy advice