Guidebook updated for 2018!
Over 30% more content!
‘Must-See Japan’, the guidebook packed with all the best and most concise information for visitors to the country. There is so much to see and do in Japan that it can be hard to decide on where exactly to go, how to get around and how to plan it.
As the culmination of over a decade’s worth of experience travelling around every corner of the country, ‘Must-See Japan’ will tell you exactly where to visit, what you must see when you’re there, along with a whole load of insider tips and sage-like advice for making the most of your stay!
Check out the reviews on Amazon!
Paperback and kindle/smartphone/tablet formats available at:
Must-See Japan includes:
- Insider tips on when and where is best to visit, so you won’t miss a thing
- Detailed itineraries for making the most of your time in Japan, from short trips lasting a few days to multi-week adventures
- Travel information with all the advice you need for getting around, including rail passes, bullet trains, buses, car rental, Wi-Fi and much more
- Recommendations from hotels and hot springs, to restaurants and sightseeing spots
- Useful direct links to websites with all the latest information
- Practical advice on what to do and how to do it, drawing on the personal experience of the author, a long-term resident of Japan
- Quickly find the information you need with the active table of contents (Kindle version)
- Small and light, so easy to carry around everywhere (paperback version)
- Unbeatable value for a guide packed with a decade’s worth of firsthand and trustworthy advice