Check out my latest release, a collection of ten classic outdoor, travel and adventure books by some of the best writers from the early days of outdoor literature.
Great value for a wonderful collection!
Find it at Amazon (US) or Amazon (UK)
A collection of ten classic outdoor, travel and adventure books, fully annotated and with biographical notes. Anyone with an interest in the outdoors, mountaineering and tales of derring-do can now read these seminal works on their Kindle, tablet or smartphone, all together in the same collection for the first time.
Features of this collection:
• Ten classic books in the genres of outdoor, travel and adventure literature
• Includes works by famous authors and some less well-known writers
• Carefully edited and formatted for Kindle devices, smartphones and tablets
• Table of contents to easily skip to each book
• An individual, active table of contents for each book so you can quickly go to any chapter
• Author biographies and notes on each text
• Unbeatable value!
Works featured in this collection:
• My First Summer In The Sierra (John Muir, 1911)
• Travels With A Donkey In The Cévennes (Robert Louis Stevenson, 1879)
• Scrambles Amongst The Alps (Edward Whymper, 1871)
• Walden; Or, Life In The Woods (Henry David Thoreau, 1854)
• The Call Of The Wild (Jack London, 1903)
• Wild Sports In The Far West (Frederick Gerstaecker, 1855)
• Roughing It (Mark Twain, 1872)
• Sailing Alone Around The World (Joshua Slocum, 1889)
• The Land Of Little Rain (Mary Hunter Austin, 1903)
• South: The Endurance Expedition (Sir Ernest Shackleton, 1919)
All these works are as eminently readable now as when they were first published, and all can be considered essential reading for fans of outdoor, travel and adventure writing. So enjoy these classic works of literature wherever you go!